Monday, June 8, 2015, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 North Bennet Street
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: Maria Lanza
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
d. Election Committee: Anne Devlin Tagliaferro
5. Reports from the Offices of Local Elected Officials
6. 278 Hanover Street, Trattoria Il Panino Hanover Inc.,: Following the sale of Café Pompeii to Trattoria Il Panino Hanover Inc., DePasquale Ventures seeking approval of three license transfers. The first is the purchase of a Wine and Malts with Cordial license (2:00 AM) from FP Café, LLC to Il Panino Hanover. The second is the transfer of that License to V-Lounge, Inc. an establishment outside of the North End and third, concurrent to the second transaction, the transfer of V-Lounge, Inc.’s All Alcohol License to 278 Hanover St. (Atty. William Ferullo, Licensing Board hearing June 17).
7. 3-5 Quincy Court, City Realty Group, LLC: Petitioner seeking zoning relief to change occupancy to six family, add one story addition (4th floor) and roof decks, build new apartment floors and add basement. (Atty. Daniel Toscano, ZBA date t.b.d.).
8. 417 Hanover St.: Confirm the legal occupancy to 8 units and restaurant (Daniel Toscano, ZBA tbd).’
9. 290 North Street, Patricia Muse and Leo Caruso: Petitioner seeking zoning relief to change occupancy from a single unit to 6 residential units, renovate and expand into basement. (Atty. William Ferullo, ZBA date t.b.d.).
10. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments
2015 - 16 Council Members
Philip Frattaroli, President
John Pregmon, Vice President
Maria Lanza, Secretary
Jessica Dello Russo
Anne Devlin Tagliaferro
Our next meeting will be held on Monday June 8th at 7:00pm