Upcoming Meeting Agenda:
July 14th, 2014 NEWNC Meeting
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: David Marx
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
6. 204 HANOVER STREET LLC, 204 Hanover St.: Charles Berry, Manager has applied to change occupancy from one apartment, one office and one store to two apartments and one restaurant with basement.
7. Golden Goose, 81-85 Atlantic Avenue: Steve D’Angelis, owner of the Golden Goose Market has applied to add a one story addition to the northerly side of the market to expand the market.
8. 1-800 Flowers/Circle Pizza, 361 Hanover Street: Joe Bono & Warren Mustacchio have filed an application to change the occupancy from store (formerly 1-800-flowers) to a restaurant. They plan to reestablish a pizza parlour similar to Circle Pizza which had operated at the site for many years.
9. The Waterfront Cafe, Commercial St: Rocco Zagarella owner of The Waterfront Cafe is seeking to increase the official capacity of his establishment. There are no changes proposed other than that and no changes to the layout/floor plan of business.
10. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments:
2014 - 15 Council Members
Philip Frattaroli, President
John Pregmon, Vice President
Maria Lanza, Secretary
Jessica Dello Russo
Anne Devlin Tagliaferro
Our next meeting will be held on Monday July 14th at 7:00
Happy birthday to NEWNC's Public Safety extraordinaire, David Marx! Have a great day, David!